Wednesday, September 14, 2016

CCS: Copic Colored Bunny Card


This is my DT reminder Project for the challenge going on right now at Color it, Create it, Show it off. Stop on over and check it out.

This is image 850.

You can find it here for purchase in the Besties Shop.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/248500764/instant-download-digital-digi-stamps-big?ref=shop_home_active_7

Join these SUPER FUN Groups

My Besties Designs Facebook Group HERE!
Color It, Create It, Show it Off Facebook group HERE!

I colored this gorgeous My Besties Stamp using Copics. 

I attatched it to cardstock I printed from PrettygrafixK

Lastly I chose some pretty red flowers for embellishment.
I had a lot of fun with this.

 Thanks for your visit. It has been a pleasure to share my inspiration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment